Automotive Mechanics – Earn what you are worth!
- Are you frustrated with not having the right equipment?
- Frustrated with trying to repair cars without information systems in place?
- Had it with not being appreciated?
- Sick of being under paid?
- Tired of working evenings and weekends?
- Are you ready for a change?
We are a busy, AAA approved, family owned and operated shop in Fruitland, ID. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete solution to their automotive needs by offering professional service, reasonable pricing, and continued support for the life of their vehicles. We pride ourselves in keeping equipment up to date and acquiring equipment as needed to stay on the leading edge of technology. We have three Snap-On Diagnostic Platforms including the Zues, Triton, & Apollo. We subscribe to many information sources including Mitchell on demand and Identifix with OE direct information. Other equipment includes Hunter Hawkeye alignment system with a 14K Hunter scissor-lift, alignment rack. Top of the line Coates tire changer and balancer and 4 two-post 10K vehicle lifts. We are looking for an experienced technician with a background in diagnostic repairs, trouble shooting, and a variety of mechanical repairs. Able to diagnose driveability, brake, CEL, ABS, SRS, TPMS, A/C & emissions problems. Must have thorough understanding of scan tool use and be able to use these tools to diagnose vehicles in a timely manner. Diagnose problems and accurately record findings, recommendations & repairs in shop management software or via tablet-driven digital inspection program. Must be computer literate, able to use the web to efficiently access information systems. Able to perform all levels of repairs, from maintenance, to advance level repairs. Pleasantly communicate with Service Advisors during pre-repair road tests. Be a team player and jump in where needed to keep the work flowing. Participate in continuing education and maintain ASE certification. The right person should have knowledge in scan tool operation and usage. In addition, the ideal person should be hard-working, self-motivated, obsessed with fixing it right the first time, detail oriented and have a good attitude. If we have what you are looking for please forward your resume or letter, outlining your training, work experience, certifications and availability to the email in this ad. Your information will be kept confidential and we will not contact any employers or references without first obtaining your permission.
- ASE Master Automobile Technician (If certification lapses there is a 6 months grace period before wages are decreased)
- L1 Auto Advanced Engine Performance Specialist (If certification lapses there is a 6 months grace period before wages are decreased)
- Years of comparable work experience
- Must adhere to diagnostic procedure guidelines (Concern, Validation, Cause, Correction. Must be clear & concise)
- Take ownership of all concerns approved on the Repair Order
- Work closely with the Service Advisor and avoid distracting other technicians
- Assist General Service Technicians (only when solicited)
- Clean Assigned Area regularly (daily, weekly, monthly)
- General Wage Guidelines are $39,000-48,000 per year